Salary DOE and DOQ
This is a Project Management/Design position in the field of Automatic Fire Sprinkler Design. You will be required to manage and design multiple projects concurrently. Responsiblites will include preparation of permit and shop drawings, including hydraulic calculations and equipment submittals, as well as performing site field visits and attending project coordination meetings.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Comprehensive knowledge of NFPA #13.
- NICET Level III Certification preferred.
- Proficient in the extensive use of AutoCAD, Autosprink and HASS.
- Understand and perform hydraulic calculations.
- Create stock list for all material required throughout the project.
- Working knowledge of Windows XP, and basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Access & Excel.
- Ability to review construction contract documents; coordinate with sub contractors and General Contractor/owner to gather the required information to design the project’s sprinkler system.
- Through use of analytical thinking and problem solving, determine construction feasibility and systems possibilities.
- Complete other assigned responsibilities as directed by immediate supervisor or other management personnel.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license.